WELCOME, to the official Web site of the Serbian Orthodox Church Pro-Cathedral of St Sava. Established in 1949, our Parish was the first Serbian Orthodox Parish in Australia. Situated at 5 Wilson Ave Ingleside (on Sydney’s Northern Beaches).
Holy Liturgy is conducted every Sunday commencing at 10am. Liturgy is also served on most Feast Days, please refer to the CALENDAR for details. The Church interior has been completely frescoed. Tours are available after 11.45am every Sunday or by arrangement.
Founded in 1949, its founding members included pre and post WW II settlers and refugees. From humble beginnings in Vineyard St, Mona Vale the parish moved to Ingleside in 1982 on 1.7 hectares of land. Today, the complex includes: a church, school hall, parish residence and ample parking. To commemorate the 55th anniversary, a commemorative book was published and includes hundreds of photographs and documents. The book is available to purchase either at church or online HERE